Wednesday, February 10, 2016

WIP Wednesday

Happy hump day! Yesterday sucked crazy hard for me but today has been much much better. In the last weekish I've gotten quite a bit done.

I have 6/10 blocks done on my HAED challenge. I still have a month to finish, I may try to do one or two this weekend. 

I spent 4 days working on Aurora Cabin after that. I'm still working away on all the half stitches in the sky, I kinda can't wait until I get to a point with full crosses haha. 

And finally, my will power failed monumentally and I totally started Stargazer. She's been my dream for so long. I started at the bottom and have no real goal or end point in mind before rotating out, I'll just play it by ear. This is 3 days work on it. 

I got my last issue of World of Cross Stitching today. I'm kinda bummed. I wish so many of the good mags ween't UK based. Or alternately I wish I was UK based. 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment