Saturday, January 9, 2016

My 2016 plans/goals

It's been a quiet stitchy Saturday for me so I had the chance to jot down my stitching plans and goals for this year. It'll be nice to look back in December and see if I've made any progress at all haha. 

STARTS
Sleeping Beauty - Mirabilia
Celtic Spring - Lavender & Lace
The Raven Queen - Mirabilia
His Way Home - Heaven and Earth Designs
Ana & Gigi - Nora Corbett
Elephant Birth Sampler - Cross Stitcher 292
Heart Birth Sampler - Historical Sampler Co
Storytime Sampler - Frosted Pumpkin
Winter Gorjuss - The World of Cross Stitching 222
99 Bottles - Ink Circles
Box of Delights - Elizabeth Almond

The top two in italics are started already, I just started Celtic Spring last night and am making good progress considering I ran out of a colour. 

I have Raven Queen and the Heart Birth Sampler completely kitted up and ready to start. I have fabric on hand for Nora's Bewitching Pixies, I paired up Mari and Luna on one piece of fabric last year and plan to do the same for Ana and Gigi. Everything else I have the fabric ordered its just a matter of waiting now!

Out of the WIPs I posted last time I need to have the Hogwarts Crest done by June, and it would be nice if the Artecy Lighthouse was done in time for xmas, but thats more of a dream than a goal. 

I have a few completed pieces from last year that need to be framed or finished as well. The Mari and Luna I mentioned need a frame. I also finished The Garden Party from Mirabilia and am hunting for a perfect frame. And lastly I did Lizzie Kate's Christmas Rules in the fall and have been trying to decide how I want to finish it. I went to Fabricville to get some festive fabric as a finish aid and they were having a huge sale so I got a bunch, so I would also like to do a few ornaments throughout the year to practice various finishes and get comfortable with my new sewing machine. 

Thats about it for me, I'll probably continue on with Celtic Spring tonight and tomorrow and then put in some serious time on Hogwarts starting Monday. 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment