Tuesday, January 5, 2016

WIPs from 2015

I finally got around to photographing all my current WIPs from last year. 

Up first, the oldest, Lighthouse at Sunset from Artecy started on May 13/15. This is going to be a gift for my mom if I ever get it finished, but the confetti is killer so I've taken a longer than intended break from it. 

Next up is another confetti filled nightmare gift, the now retired Middle Earth from Heaven and Earth Designs started Oct 28/15. This will be a gift for hubby who is a huge Tolkien nerd. I absolutely see this being a multi-year project. 

I just realized that all my current WIPs are gifts lol. Third is the Hogwarts Crest started Dec 7/15. This will be a wedding gift so this is the only one with a definite deadline which I feel comfortable that I will meet. 
 
Lastly is Aurora Cabin, my first Dimensions kit, started Dec 12/15. This one will be for MIL unless I fall too deeply in love haha. 

So there you have it, I am trucking away on these, some admittedly less than others. In my next post I think I'll go over my 2016 stitching goals including which of these I want to finish. Most days I feel like I have way more starts planned than I could ever possibly finish, but I guess thats motivational in a way. 

Til next time
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment