Sunday, January 24, 2016

Time to rotate

Got lots done this week! I made it to the point I wanted to with Celtic Spring so now its time to switch it up. 


I never set a day/time limit on my rotations, I just start stitching and as I go I kind of map out which part of the pattern I want to get through before moving on. In this case it was the decorative panel on the right. I would've finished earlier this afternoon but I had a million loads of laundry to do and 4 beds to strip and remake. Adulting is the worst!

I have no clue what I'm going to work on tomorrow. I really should work on my HAED challenge and I need to get my butt in gear and work on my lighthouse. 

I'm hoping some stitchy mail will show up this week, I have I think 2 packages in transit so its mailman stalking time!

Til then
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment